Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pictures from May, June, and July


These past few months have been filled with adventures that I haven't posted about indepth, so here are some pictures so you can see some of what I've been up to. In May, I took a trip to visit some Desert Castles out east with Ina and Judith. Then at the end of the month, I flew to Barcelona,Spain for the MCC Europe Middle East Retreat, where I got to meet the rest of the team and reunite with some of the other SALTers. This past week, Judith, Ina, and I went to Amman, hiking in Wadi Mujib (the bottom of a canyon that opens up to the Dead Sea) and the Dead Sea.

Trip out east to see the Desert Castles.

Qasr Azraq

Qasr Amra

Arabic dancing lessons.

Mediterranean Sea in Barcelona.

Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.

Dead Sea

Dead Sea

Floating in the Dead Sea
Wadi Mujib


Amman
King Abdullah Mosque in Amman
Dead Sea Mud
King Abdullah Mosque in Amman




1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! The Dead Sea and that wadi look great! Wish I were back at the Mediterranean... I went to Barcelona on a trip during my study abroad semester, and I loved it. The beach, the Sagrada Familia, the food... I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete